Pike Creek Chiropractic Center in Newark, DE is a chiropractic center with a professional animal chiropractor ready to give your pet the best natural treatment to leave them feeling wholesome and happy. Chiropractic care is not only beneficial for human beings, but it is also a helpful alternative treatment for pets who benefit from holistic care.
What Animal Chiropractic Care Can Treat
With chiropractic care, your pet can have immediate relief and improvement. Often, a change is seen within minutes. Because chiropractic care involves manipulating the spine, it follows that it can be done on any vertebrate, but it is most commonly used on dogs, cats, and horses.
Our resident pet chiropractor will help your animal with issues like:
- Pain in the neck, back, leg, and tail
- Cervical disc problems
- Muscle spasms
- Knuckling over or neurologic conditions, commonly observed in the rear legs
- Injuries resulting from accidents, slips, and falls
- Limping or lameness, and general joint problems
- Injuries during active events
- Sitting with the legs off to one side or ‘sloppy sitting’ in your puppy or adult dog
- Maintaining joint and spinal health
- Internal medicine disorders, including bowel and bladder issues
- Post-surgery care; often after tibial plateau leveling osteotomy or TPLO
Other Benefits of Animal Chiropractic Care
Apart from treating injuries, chiropractic care can also help return normal range of motion to prevent arthritis in healthy animals. For those already suffering from arthritis, chiropractic adjustment can help reduce inflammation, stiffness, and pain.
Our pet chiropractor can also help senior dogs with hip dysplasia. If you observe your pet having trouble standing up from a sitting position, sitting very slowly, or showing reluctance sitting down, you should seek advice from our professionals.
The best thing about chiropractic care for your pets is the fact that it works well alongside medications and other treatments, improving the overall outcome of the animal’s treatment.
Contact Us for Treatment from Our Animal Chiropractor in Newark
If your beloved pet is suffering from pain caused by an injury or accident, post-surgery, or old age, you should visit us and see how we can help him or her. Call our professional staff at Pike Creek Chiropractic Center in Newark, and we will help your pet get on the road to whole-body wellness. You can also fill our online form, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Contact us today to learn how we can help your pet live pain-free.